Sustainable Timber Louvre Systems – solar control system
Horiso Timber Louvre Systems’ louvres are manufactured from technically modified timber originating from sustainable forests and that provide remarkable longevity, strength and other outstanding properties.
The Timber Louvre System is based on a series of rack arms on which are fitted timber louvres. The louvres tilt to provide privacy, shade and protection from weather conditions when required. The systems are non retractable and the external versions are also ideal solar control for pergolas and outdoor rooms.
A range of louvre profiles is available. Closed louvres result in the following appearances: flush, tongue and groove and weatherboard.
Timber Louvre Systems can be operated with Horiso Climate Ready® Control System networked with Building Management Control Systems and integrated with audio visual, air conditioning, security and lighting systems. Heat and glare is minimized, daylight use is maximized and energy consumption and costs reduced.
- Sustainable timber is suitable for Australian climatic conditions.
- Systems can be installed externally or internally.
- Timber is indigestible to a large range of insects including termites.
- Integrated systems provide seamless facade appearance.
- System application variations contribute to multitude of glazing options.
- Systems are suitable for installation on angular and shaped glazing areas.
- Range of timber profiles provides facade design flexibility.
- Range of finishes and coatings.
- Timber is reusable and recyclable.
- AFS certified
- Climate Control Systems
- Designed for disassembly
- Energy Control Systems
- Energy Management Systems
- External Louvres
- Glazing System
- ISO 14025 compliant
- Locally made
- Made from rapidly renewable material
- Pergola Design
- Reduces energy consumption
- Reduces heating or cooling load
- Reduces heat loss
- Retractable Pergolas
- Solar Control Systems
- Timber Louvres
- Timber Pergolas
- Weather louvres
- Blinds, shutters and screens
- Heating, cooling and ventilation
- Windows and Doors