PurePlank oak engineered timber flooring
Havwoods PurePlank is an affordable oak engineered plank made in Europe and is available in a variety of colours, sizes and finishes.
Produced at consistently high quality through a sophisticated control program, with a click installation system for fast installation, PurePlank is ideal for everything from single residences to large multi-residential complex and large commercial projects.
PurePlank is available in 130 and 180 mm planks with both bevelled and square edges and matt lacquered or oiled finishes and may even be fitted over underfloor heating.
A special fixing system also makes PurePlank perfect for use as cladding.
Some products come stocked as FSC® certified material ideal for those projects requiring green points. Make your next project count with PurePlank FSC certified engineered planks.
- FSC Certified available
- Click system for fast installation
- Pre-finished, triple layered construction made in Europe
- 20-year residential warranty
- Emits low VOCs
- Engineered Timber
- Engineered Timber Flooring
- FSC certified
- Low embodied energy
- Oak Flooring
- Reduces energy consumption
- Reduces heating or cooling load
- Reduces heat loss
- Reduces waste or pollution
- Timber Planks
- Wide Plank
- Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring
- Wide Timber Floors