MAXIMUM porcelain benchtops and splashbacks
MAXIMUM, the revolutionary porcelain stoneware by Graniti Fiandre, Italy. This innovative and unique 300 x 150 cm format is made from high quality pressed porcelain (not extruded) material providing designers with a unique architectural finish that delivers greater strength and design flexibility.
Just 6 mm thick, MAXIMUM is lightweight, easy to install and maintain and is made entirely from natural and recycled materials such as sand, quartz, clay and feldspar, without the use of toxic resins and chemical binders. It can be used for interior and exterior applications on residential or commercial projects including kitchen & bathroom benchtops and flooring. Unlike composite materials, it is warrantied to be installed directly next to kitchen cooktops.
Features and benefits
- External/facade cladding
- Benches, splashbacks and joinery
- Internal floor and wall linings
- Thin, lightweight, durable and easy to use
- Colours and textures to suit any design
- Flexibility for internal and external use
- Beautiful, cost-effective finishes
- Flexible, useful sizes
- Large-format porcelain to 3000 mm × 1500 mm
- Only 6 mm thick
- Modular sizes
- Maximum design freedom and flexibility
- Sustainable and safe
- Made entirely from natural materials
- No harmful binders or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).