Linear actuator LA25 for DC motors
- LINAK Australia
LINAK's linear actuator LA25 for DC motors is a device that converts the rotational motion of the motor into a push-pull linear motion. A LINAK electric linear actuator consists of a motor, a gear and a spindle including a nut. The LA25 actuator is ideal for harsh environments and extreme conditions due to its robust design, high IP degree and aluminium housing.
- Easier to install than a hydraulic system
- Compact dimensions mean its suitable for confined spaces
- 900 N - 2500 N load in push and pull
- Stroke length from 20 to 300 mm
- Back fixture and piston rod eye material: steel or stainless steel