Gyprock cornice solutions
- CSR Gyprock
Cornice is undergoing a revival and Gyprock® has introduced a new generation of cornice profiles to complement a range of interior design styles. While there are no hard and fast design rules to follow when choosing a suitable cornice, selecting an appropriate profile that suits the other elements in a room can help to bring the whole space together.
To assist with cornice selection, Gyprock has published two issues of Gyprock HomeStyle magazine that demonstrates how cornice can best be teamed with other architectural and furnishing styles. Download the magazine here.
The Gyprock Cornice Range
- Gyprock Alto™ – a 90 mm cornice with a clever 10 mm step along the ceiling edge to create a crisp shadow
- Gyprock Aria™ – a compact and modern 75 mm cornice, Aria features a slimline profile with a subtle centre deflection design
- Gyprock Concerto™ – smooth curves, distinctive lines and sharp centre step that make this 90 mm cornice one of our most versatile
- Gyprock Symphony™ – soft curves and a strong shadow line give a timeless classic elegance in this slim 75 mm cornice
- Gyprock Tempo™ – a 90 mm cornice with strong lines and clean surfaces for a crisp designer edge in contemporary homes
- Gyprock Trio – a dramatic 3-step profile with strong, symmetrical lines all in a compact 75 mm deep cornice
- Gyprock Cove – an Australian classic due to its functional profile, Cove is available in 55 mm, 75 mm and 90 mm sizes
Gyprock’s Cornice Visualiser allows designers and homeowners to see how the profiles looks in a variety of room styles, ceiling heights and colour combinations.