- Australian Sustainable Hardwoods (ASH)
GOODWOOD Victorian ash staircases are the most popular hardwood stair in Australia for good reason.
It takes a special type of timber to make a quality stair for the Australian market. GOODWOOD Victorian ash is that stair. Our hardwood is supplied to professional stair manufacturers throughout Australia and the world.
The components are manufactured from sustainably harvested regrowth and supplied to manufacturers in treads, stringers, landings, winders, risers and posts. Having a GOODWOOD Victorian ash stair allows the designer to create a continuous flow of design by matching the stair with the window and joinery – all at the most affordable price of all Australian hardwoods.
- Create continuous flow of design
- Hard wearing
- Stunning appearance
- Sustainably harvested from regrowth forests
- AFS certified
- Designed for disassembly
- Emits low VOCs
- EWPAA Certification
- ISO 14001 compliant
- Locally made
- Low embodied energy
- Low embodied water
- Low formaldehyde emission (E0) option
- Made from rapidly renewable material
- Made using renewable energy
- Production waste is recyclable
- Reduces waste or pollution
- Stairs, lifts, elevators and escalators