Geberit concealed toilet cisterns
- Geberit Pty Ltd
Geberit concealed cisterns are toilet systems that use the wall to house the cistern, meaning the only visible part of the toilet is the pan and the flush plate.
A hidden cistern works with either a back-to-wall or wall-hung toilet pan (Geberit does not manufacture toilet pan but you can match any approved pan from the market with our cisterns), with flush buttons located on the wall behind, or beside the pan. Concealed cisterns are becoming more popular for a number of reasons.
The primary reason is because they give such a clean, streamlined look – you don’t have to look at the cistern at all.
As a bonus, all of the plumbing that is associated with the toilet is hidden as well. This is ideal if you don’t like the appearance of a standard toilet or if you don’t have a lot of space in your bathroom. As well, concealed cisterns are more hygienic than standard toilets as you can easily clean around all sides of the toilet pan.
- Easy to clean
- Rich palette of colour and design for flush plates
- Save space in the bathroom by concealing the cistern behind the wall
- 10-year warranty and 25-year spare part availability
- Sustainable and water saving
- Fits any approved manufacturer’s toilet plan
- Easy maintenance through the flush plate service opening