Fall protection range
- Capital Safety
Capital Safety is the world’s leading manufacturer of fall protection safety equipment including height safety, confined space and industrial rescue.
The product range available from Capital Safety includes:
- Full body safety harnesses.
- Belts, anchors and pole straps
- Tripods, davit arms and winches
- Rapid deployment rescue systems
- Ladder safety systems
- Netting systems and solutions
- Installed horizontal lifelines
- Cable and webbing self retracting lifelines
- RFID equipped personal protective equipment
- Web-enabled information management systems
Every personal fall arrest system requires the basic elements of the A, B, C. D of fall protection to work safely at height.
A: Anchorages are a secure point of attachment. Anchorage connectors vary by industry, job, type of installation and structure. They must be able to hold fast under more than a ton of force generated in a fall.
B: Body Support harnesses distribute fall forces over the upper thighs, pelvis, chest and shoulders. They provide a connection point on the worker for the personal fall arrest system.
C: Connectors such as shock absorbing lanyards or self retracting lifelines connect a worker’s harness to the anchorage.
D: Descent and rescue devices are used to retrieve an injured worker or lower him to the ground.
- Fall Arrest
- Fall Arrest Anchors
- Fall Arrest Systems
- Fall protection
- Fall Safety
- Height Safety Equipment
- ISO 14001 compliant
- Locally made
- Packaging is reduced
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Production waste is recyclable
- Protection Equipment
- Safety Anchors
- Safety Cable
- Screen Systems
- Security, safety and signage