Corian for kitchen benchtops and splashbacks
- CASF Australia
Create inspired Corian kitchen benchtops that flow smoothly into Corian sinks, splashbacks and outdoor entertaining areas to bring imagination and practicality to your project.
Corian is ideal for a variety of kitchen applications including benchtops, splashbacks, feature wall panels, kitchen doors and kitchen islands with these added benefits:
- Seamless Joins - imagine never having to worry about a join position in your kitchen benchtop! DuPont Corian can be joined together seamlessly to create a one piece homogenous look. Ideal for large benchtops and islands.
- Never permanently stain - your Corian benchtop is there to be used and admired. Unlike many other benchtop surfaces, Corian is non porous, everyday substances that can permanently stain and mark other surfaces can be used on Corian with confidence.
- Formable - boxes, squares, hard corners. That’s the standard recipe for most benchtops, but not with Corian. It can be formed to any shape with seamless joins offering you inspired designs in benchtops, splashbacks and waterfall ends.
- Translucent - the translucency of DuPont Corian is especially striking in the lighter colours as well as thinner sheets. Many designers are now using the material to create lighting effects within the home.
- Repairable - accidental damage can usually be repaired on site without having to completely replace the benchtop.
- 10 year warranty - DuPont Corian is backed by a 10-Year Limited Warranty when fabrication and installation are performed by a DuPont Certified Fabricator Installer.