Sound masking – Cambridge Qt Conference Room Edition
- Cambridge Sound Management
- Product range:
The Qt Conference Room Edition from Cambridge Sound Management is a cost-effective solution specifically designed to protect the speech privacy of conversations in conference and board rooms.
The unit consists of a control module, two lighted privacy signs and a series of direct-field sound masking emitters. When a room occupant turns on the control module inside of the conference room, it powers the sound masking emitters placed in the ceiling just outside of the conference room. The emitters add a low level of background sound making human speech less intelligible. Lighted privacy signs inside and outside of the conference room indicate the system is running, and let conference room occupants know their conversations are being protected.
- Meeting occupants can easily turn the system on and off with the push of a button
- Premium, minimalist design style seamlessly fits in with other conference room AV equipment
- Energy efficient and consumes less than 7 watts of power
- Straightforward, low-impact installation