Sound masking – Cambridge Qt Patient Privacy System
- Cambridge Sound Management
- Product range:
The Qt Patient Privacy System by Cambridge Sound Management is an innovative solution designed to help achieve speech privacy in medical exam rooms by making human speech heard at a distance less intelligible.
The privacy system consists of a control module, two lighted privacy signs and a series of direct-field sound masking emitters. The intuitive control module can be installed in a reception desk, behind a pharmacy counter, or mounted to a wall. Once turned on, the emitters installed in the ceiling add a low level of background sound into the space that makes human speech less intelligible. Lighted privacy signs turn on to indicate the system is running and let patients know that conversations are being protected.
- Control module and privacy signs provide clear indication that the system is activated
- Premium, minimalist design style seamlessly fits in with modern healthcare design aesthetics
- Energy efficient and consumes less than 7 watts of power
- Patented direct-field sound masking provides uniform masking coverage