Mohawk woven commercial nylon carpet
- Premium Flooring
Woven carpet construction is an ancient method of carpet craftsmanship, making long-lasting, high-performance flooring. Face fibres are woven together in such a way the backing and face fibre become one, making it anti-zippering and anti-fray. Suitable for high traffic commercial environments, hospitality, public spaces, airports, busy offices and retail spaces.
Mohawk woven carpets comes in chunky weaves, textured loops and minimalistic tight low level-loop piles. The effects range from a subtle sisal look, embossed flax weaves, traditional structured patterning or a more natural minimal look.
- 3.66m wide rolls
- Lifetime commercial wear warranty
- Duracolor lifetime stain resistance warranty
- Lifetime colourfastness to light warranty
- Lifetime antistatic warranty
- Severe traffic rating
- 100% solution dyed nylon
- 100% recyclable
- NZ stewardship recycle take back scheme in place
- NSF 140 Gold Certified