Mobile Living Wall
The Mobile Living Wall or Mobile Green Wall is the ideal modular plantscape system to bring energy and life to vertical surfaces. Designers are increasingly taking advantage of this stunning interior or exterior feature, which introduces vertical greenery to a wide range of commercial and residential environments.
Designed, built, installed and maintained by GreenAir in New Zealand.
- Mobility means easily relocated on a level surface
- Increases productivity and the feeling of wellbeing
- Helps improves air quality by removal of harmful VOCs
- Reduces cooling requirements, therefore energy cost
- Increase your property value
- Absorbs greenhouse gases and increases oxygen levels
- Fully self-contained module with fascias, recirculating pump and feeding system in watertight planter base with concealed castors
- Proprietary modular panels and irrigation pipework
- Customised lengths and heights
- Available single sided and double sided
- Each Mobile Living Wall has a customised planting plan specifically designed to suit particular climatic conditions and light levels.
- New Zealand native plants can be included in the planting plan for appropriate exterior conditions
- Permanent fixed position Living Walls are also available
Mobile Living Walls are serviced and maintained on a regular basis to ensure the ongoing health, growth and success of the Wall to achieve maximum visual impact.
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Cast iron
- Cast Iron Fascias
- Commercial wall panels
- Commercial Water Features
- Custom Water Features
- Exterior Feature Panels
- Exterior Plants
- Exterior Wall Panels
- Feature panels
- Fixed Irrigation
- Interior Feature Walls
- Interior Panels
- Interior wall panels
- Irrigation Designers
- Landscape plants
- Light panel
- Living Wall
- Native Plants
- Wall panels
- Water features
- Water Plants
- Plants, planters and trees