LiveRoof® green roof system
LiveRoof® from Stormwater360 is a pre-vegetated modular hybrid greenroof system that delivers a full-grown functional greenroof immediately. The technology has been developed by growers to specifically grow plants on a rooftop environment, and there is no other system like it in New Zealand.
There are numerous benefits to using a pre-vegetated modular system:
- The modular system unites the entire soil continuum, allowing for the natural sharing of water, nutrients and beneficial organisms across the entire rooftop strata.
- Plant species can be tested to ensure they are right for the environment. This also allows for succession planting with the plants designed to evolve.
- Plants are stronger and more established when they are installed on the harsh rooftop environment.
- Greater vegetated surface coverage meaning less weeding and maintenance costs.
- Pre-grown plants means less time on site working at heights, leading to a more efficient install.
Stormwater360 have installed numerous roofs across New Zealand, including Te Kaitaka-‘ The Cloak’ , and the largest extensive greenroof in the country at Mt Difficulty Wines in Central Otago.
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Emits low VOCs
- Green Roofs
- Living roof system
- Locally made
- Natural Soil
- Packaging is reduced
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Post-industrial recycled content
- Production waste is recyclable
- Reduces energy consumption
- Reduces heating or cooling load
- Reduces waste or pollution
- Supported by take-back program
- Top Soil
- Water Plants
- Roofing and roofs