Ecopower Hurricane ventilators
- Ellflow Mechanical
The worlds’ first Hybrid HurricaneTurbine Rotary Ventilator that performs in all conditions, even if there is no wind. Ecopower is the next generation in reliable, high performance, energy efficient ventilation.
The ventilator combines German electronic commutating motor technology with the motor bearing acting as the ventilator bearing. This radical design allows the ventilator to be driven by wind only, or by wind and electric power simultaneously.
Key benefits include:
- Ecopower Hurricane Ventilators are an on-demand unit only for strong ventilation when required
- Can be controlled by temperature, time, wind-speed
- A large centrifugal fan with extremely low noise levels, average 46 to 50dba at 3 m
- Uses single phase power and low voltage (LV) with extremely low running costs
- Models throat diameters E900, E600, E400, E150 (LV), E100 (LV) tested to AS4740
- Designed for commercial and industrial factories, schools and homes
- Manufactured from marine-grade aluminium
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.