dBlue acoustic plumbing system
- Marley New Zealand Ltd
Current urban living requires more people to live in close proximity. Councils and town planners promote the intensification of apartment-style living to allow for a rapidly growing population.
Communal living increases the need to reduce noise in these intimate environments, to provide comfort and wellbeing for occupants. To assist with this noise-reduction initiative, Marley offers the dBlue Acoustic Sanitary Plumbing system, which has been specified and installed into buildings throughout New Zealand.
The dBlue acoustic pipe system reduces water-flow noise creating a quieter living environment. Other features include:
- High noise reduction: This BRANZ-appraised system has been shown to reduce the noise generated by waste water flowing inside pipework to a level of 20dB
- Temperature resistant up to 90 degrees and can be installed at temperatures below -10 degrees
- High chemical resistance ranging from PH2 to pH12
- No lagging required which saves on installation time and allows for easy inspection
- 100% recyclable and adheres to the environmental standard IS0400
The system is made from a state-of-the-art combination of plastic and sound absorbing mineral filler (PP-MD) to minimise the transfer of sound. The material formula is developed by the Aliaxis R&D laboratory and offers a unique combination of acoustic performance, weight, resistance and mechanical strength. The triple-layer pipe structure is produced using the latest co-extrusion technology. Each layer has its own function, which is optimised to reduce sound levels, increase mechanical characteristics and improve drainage flow. Used in conjunction with dBlue acoustic rubber lined brackets, the system effectively uncouples the vibrations and greatly reduces noise and acoustic vibrations below the required BCA standard.
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Building Drainage
- Drain Installation
- Noise reducing
- Pipe Lagging
- Piping systems
- Plastic Drainage
- Sound Reduction
- Temperature System
- Waste bin
- Waste Drainage
- Water Feature Installation
- Water features
- Plumbing and drainage