Ankor re-usable partition wall systems
- Viva Group
Ankor patented wall and merchandising systems was conceived 14 years ago to add a strong stylish system to replace slatwall in retail. Its shelve extrusion will hold up to 100kg.
The wall systems were developed to allow retail stores to have a variety of options to fit their requirement and allow for fast installs.
The product system was patented around the world and launched in 2013. Ankor's wall system is proving extremely popular in office partition.
The use of aluminum makes this product the only fully re-usable and recyclable system available. The panels simply hook on the structure and can be adjusted easily. Moisture will not affect this product making it perfect for all environments. Electrical cable can be integrated.
If required for ascetics or identification the product can be anodized in most colours.
- Fast and easy to install
- Eco solution, reusable & recyclable, 100% Aluminum
- Simply disassemble and stack and re-use, no waste
- Can be integrated with standard glass and door extrusion
- An asset rather than a right off costs the similar to current materials
- Can be integrated with Ankor shelve extrusions for further integration
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Door Glass
- Door Panels
- Electrical Panels
- Electrical Systems
- Electric Cable Duct Systems
- Glass Door Systems
- Glass Wall Panels
- Hi Fi Systems
- Lace Panels
- Panel Systems
- Partition Wall Systems
- Standard Panels
- Wall Panel Material
- Wall panels
- Wall panel systems
- Wall cladding, panelling and sheets