Two new dot matrix printers released, compact and economical
Auckland, 28 March 2013: Epson, the global leader in serial impact printing technology, has released two new compact dot matrix printers that offer high reliability, maximum productivity and dependability.
The Epson LX-350 9-pin printer and Epson LQ-350 24-pin printer replace two of Epson's popular models, the LX-300+II and the LQ-300+II.
Built with Epson's world-leading technology, the Epson LX-350 and Epson LQ-350 are highly reliable and faster with a high ribbon yield of 4 million characters for the Epson LX-350 and 2.5 million characters for the Epson LQ-350.
Offering maximum productivity, the Epson LX-350 and Epson LQ-350 have a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours which is almost double that of their predecessor models.
With their compact size at only 362mm wide, the LX-350 and LQ-350 are ideal where space may be limited for front and back office applications that require continuous paper or multi-part stationery such as retail, government, warehouse, office and data processing environments.
Qualified by ENERGY STAR for excellent energy efficiency, the Epson LX-350 and Epson LQ-350 are more economical to run with low power consumption using just over 1 watt in sleep mode and 24-27 watt when powered on.
The LX-350 and LQ-350 are easy to integrate with existing systems offering Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as standard.
Key features of the Epson LX-350 and Epson LQ-350:
- LX-350 prints up to 357 cps (12 cpi) on High Speed Draft
- LQ-350 prints up to 416 cps (12 cpi) on High Speed Draft
- LX-350 has lower power consumption using 1.1 watt on sleep mode and 27 watt on power
- LQ-350 has lower power consumption using 1.3 watt on sleep mode and 24 watt on power
- Large memory buffer of 128 kilobytes
- High ribbon yield of 4 million characters on LX-350 and 2.5 million characters on LQ-350
- High reliability with mean time between failure of 10,000 hours
- Compact design, only 362mm wide, 154mm high, 275mm deep and weighing only 4.1kg
- Optional roll paper holder
The LX-350 and LQ-350 are available through Epson Distributors, Epson Volume Dealers, Distributors at an RRP of $539 and $669 respectively.
Provider of cutting-edge imaging solutions.Learn more