Warning Tactile Ground Surface Indicators (TGSI’s)
- DTAC Pty Ltd
DTAC pioneered architectural Tactile Ground Surface Indicators (TGSI's) in Australia and continue to deliver the most aesthetic NCC-BCA complaint solutions available.
Warning TGSI’s are a series of raised dots installed on a pedestrian surface and are part of a global initiative to provide greater access and safety for people in the built environment. Felt under foot, detected by cane, or even read as a light contrast between a surface and a hazard, TGSI’s give information to the vision impaired on where they are, where they are going and where they have been.
With an extensive range of designs and colours, DTAC work closely with architects, designers and specifiers to exceed form and function expectations on every project.
Features and benefits:
- Available in a range of colours and designs to suit all applications
- Solutions for all stable surfaces and substrates
- Designed to comply with building codes and regulations
- Tested for compliance with luminance and slip resistant requirements
- Backed by 2 year warranty
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.