PROFLOOR by Trojan Timbers offers a diverse range of Australian native timber species, as well as various exotic timber species from around the world.
Our product is specifically selected for commercial use, designed and produced to be stable and hardwearing in high traffic areas. PROFLOOR engineered flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over any level sub floor including plywood, concrete, existing timber floors and tiles.
Our PROFLOOR engineered timber flooring range includes:
- Australian Specie – Beautiful wide boards in a variety of classic Australian timbers;
- Exotic Specie – Various timbers responsibly sourced from Europe, Asia and The United States;
- Antique – Stressed timber produced to invoke an “old world” feel;
- Ships Deck and Mariner – As the name may suggest, the floor invokes an aquatic theme;
- Vertical Grain – Produced in smoked and multiple colour options, that would be better described as “floor art” than timber floor.
PROFLOOR is produced from 75% plantation timbers and 25% precious timber veneers from controlled logging. This meets the international standard for declaring a product environmentally friendly. Therefore we proudly introduce to you an environmentally safe and beautiful product.
We are BSA licensed and offer a supply and install option, this unique structure of being the importer and the final subcontractor allows us to offer extremely competitive pricing.
We look forward to having the opportunity to demonstrate why we are considered market leaders in supply and installation of engineered timber flooring.