Tile and stone facade system
- LATICRETE Australia
The LATICRETE Facade System consists of a series of installation components which provide permanent, high strength, freeze/thaw, thermal and earthquake shock resistant exterior tile, brick or stone facades. For 60 years, the LATICRETE System has provided the latest technology in construction materials and methods to deliver superior performance.
Single source systems approach for facades.
- LATICRETE Polymer Fortified Adhesives and Grouts provide superior resistance to extreme environmental conditions and seismic activity.
- Single source provider of key accessory items such as waterpoofing and underlayments.
- Proven for all climates — arctic to tropics.
- Safe, easy-to-install products with water cleanable formulas which reduce labour, material and maintenance costs.
LATICRETE materials are certified by independent laboratories throughout the world to meet or exceed applicable industry standards/norms; including CSIRO Australia, DIN, ANSI, AS, UEAtc, JIS, ASTM, ABSAC, UPC®, ICC, IAPMO, and ISO.
- Flexibility to accommodate movement from thermal shock, moisture expansion and shrinkage drying of substrates.
- Durable enough to resist deterioration from exposure to sun, freeze/thaw cycling, pollution, ozone, and facade maintenance regimens.
- Grout jointing materials formulated for high bond strength and flexibility to prevent cracking.
- A waterproofing membrane which reduces transmission of cracks through the facade, eliminating water leakage and reducing efflorescence.
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Emits low VOCs
- ISO 14001 compliant
- ISO 14025 compliant
- JIS Mark Certification
- Locally made
- Made from rapidly renewable material
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Post-industrial recycled content
- Reduces water consumption
- Stone Facades
- Tile Facades
- Wall cladding, panelling and sheets