Tasman retaining wall system
- Baines Masonry Blocks
The Tasman retaining wall system is the premium retaining wall product for near vertical and very high retaining walls. Its natural rock face finish and colours, and purpose made corner and capping units ensure a beautifully finished landscape solution.
The unique design of the Tasman allows increased flexibility over other retaining wall systems in the way it allows near vertical walls to curve or have 90° corners. The blocks are easily dry-stacked and their patented design ensures that the block below locks into the block above with a minimal 10 mm setback to form an attractive structural retaining wall. The capping unit is adhered to the top course of blocks to finish off the wall.
- Can be used on near vertical walls
- Do it yourself installation
- No concrete footings required
- Wide range of natural colours
- Suitable for 90° corners, steps, straight or curved walls
- Walls to 660 mm high without reinforcement or engineering (subject to local council requirements)
For walls over 660 mm high, FORTRAC® geogrid is locked in every second course of blocks to create a reinforced soil retaining wall structure. Seek specific engineering advice for walls over 660 mm high, walls carrying car traffic or to comply with most council requirements.
The Tasman system is manufactured with a water repellent admixture to add to its quality.
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Back Walls
- Capping Units
- Cement Blocks
- Concrete Blocks
- Concrete Retaining Walls
- Corner Blocks
- Landscape Retaining Walls
- Retaining Wall Blocks
- Retaining Wall Block Systems
- Retaining Wall Design
- Retaining Wall Installation
- Retaining Walls
- Retaining Wall Systems
- Wall Blocks
- Bricks, blocks and concrete