Premium quality commercial flooring has reached a new level with the launch of the 2014 Gerflor Taralay Premium range.
Designed and manufactured in France, this is a sophisticated collection of designs and colours that lift heavy duty flooring into the decorative accessory zone.
Gerflor’s top of the line range, Taralay Premium answers the demands of the most extreme commercial installations. Heavy, continuous foot traffic can pound its way across the floor without impact. Marks, scuffs and stains will not penetrate the new technologically superior Protecsol2® Surface Treatment that will never need buffing. Protecsol2® is rated the most stain resistant and low maintenance surface treatment on the market.
Protecsol2® evolves the technology that Gerflor first brought to market under the Evercare® umbrella. Proven to deliver market leading stain resistance, these new generation surface treatments deliver outstanding savings on time and cost associated with floor maintenance.
New designs and a complete new palette of fresh, contemporary colours are hallmarks of the 2014 Taralay Premium range. It comprises of over 100 colours in six pattern design ranges; Brazilia, Costa Rica, Osmoz, Fusion, Indiana and Metallica.
Taralay Premium Comfort quality products also deliver excellent sound insulation as well as underfoot warmth and comfort.
Features and benefits
- Protecsol 2 ® surface treatment for very low maintenance and superior stain resistance
- Fibre glass reinforced backing in standard or Very High Density (VHD) foam
- Suitable for heavy traffic areas, Group T wear rating
- Sanosol®, a fungistatic and bacteriostatic treatment
- R10 slip rating
- 16 dB impact sound insulation (Comfort version)
- 100% Recyclable and GreenTag certified
- Comfort dimensions: 2 m × 25 m × 3 mm vinyl roll
- Compact tdimensions: 2 m × 20 m × 2 mm vinyl roll
- Extremely low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions