Taralay Premium is a direct response to years of comments from architects and designers, to bring forward a wide range of design options. It is comprised of 120 colours in six pattern design ranges. The range includes: Brazilia, Costa Rica, Forum, Fusion, Indiana and Metallica.
The product is a multi-layered sheet vinyl with a pure PVC wear layer with coloured chips creating a decorative design. It is available in a standard vinyl backing, 2mm thick, or Very High Density (VHD) comfort foam backing, 3mm thick.
- Aged care facilities
- ≥1mm thick, pure, vinyl wear layer
- Fibre glass reinforced backing in standard or Very High Density (VHD) foam
- Protecsol® a UV cured anti-glazing surface treatment
- Protecsol® Very low maintenance
- Suitable for heavy traffic areas, Group T wear rating
- High stain resistance
- Sanosol®, a fungistatic and bacteriostatic treatment
- R10 slip rating
- 16dB impact sound insulation (comfort)
- 100% Recyclable
- Extremely low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions
- Standard dimensions: 2m x 20m x 2mm vinyl roll
- Comfort dimensions: 2m x 25m x 3mm vinyl roll