Sustainable alternative hardwood timber cladding
Kebony is a sustainable alternative to tropical hardwood when beauty and performance are essential.
Kebony's sustainable alternative hardwood timber cladding is unique, attractive and hardy timber that is created by converting fast-growing softwood through a patented process. The softwood is treated with a bio-based liquid that transforms the wood so it has the look and characteristics of tropical hardwood, and it can be used for a wide range of applications.
The timber is suitable for both internal and external applications, and when used on exteriors the timber develops a natural patina through weather exposure.
- Available in both clear and character grade
- Available in both a natural and weathered finish
- Length, width, thickness and height can be customized
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Minimum maintenance required
- Environmentally friendly due to use of fast-growing softwood
- Develops an attractive patina through weather exposure
- 30-year guarantee
- Recommended by the National Asthma Council Australia
- Developed in Norway
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.