Stair treads and edging solutions
- DTAC Pty Ltd
DTAC’s range of stair treads and edging have transformed the manner in which you can detail a stair edge, nosing or connection. Completely retro-fittable, the DTAC edging series provide a practical approach to prevention and connection.
With several designs and finished available including solutions for carpeted surfaces, our range of stair edging provides a flawless finish with compliant solutions to detailing a stair edge.
Features and benefits
- Available in exclusive premium quality flat or angled profiles finished in hard anodised aluminium to suit all applications
- Solutions for all stable finished surfaces and substrates
- Designed to comply with AS/NZS 1428.1 Design for Access and Mobility Part 1: General Requirements for Access – New Building Work
- Tested for compliance with luminance and slip resistant requirements
- Backed by 2 year warranty
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Aluminium Signs
- Anodised Aluminium
- Building Signs
- Carpet Stair Edging
- Edge Lit Signs
- Led Edge Lit Signs
- Packaging is reduced
- Post-industrial recycled content
- Production waste is recyclable
- Stair Edging
- Stair Treads
- Security, safety and signage