REDIWALL polymer based permanent formwork system
- AFS Systems Pty Ltd
REDIWALL® is a polymer based permanent formwork system for concrete walls. The extruded components slide and interconnect together to create a concrete formwork, erected with maximum efficiency and achieving an attractive, low-maintenance wall surface.
The benefits of building with REDIWALL® include:
- PVC for easier materials handling
- Components simply slide and lock together
- Kidney-shaped holes sized for double-reo and rapid concrete flow
- Large stocks and short lead times – delivered to site in 5 days or less
- Water resistant and FRL rated
- High quality, low maintenance finish.
REDIWALL® applications include:
Service and Stormwater Pits
The REDIWALL® construction process consists of three simple steps:
- Wall erection.
- Concrete core fill.
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Building Components
- Building Construction Materials
- Building Materials
- Building Retaining Walls
- Concrete Construction
- Concrete Formwork
- Concrete Material
- Concrete Retaining Walls
- Concrete Tanks
- Made from rapidly renewable material
- Packaging is reduced
- Permanent Formwork
- Post-industrial recycled content
- Production waste is recyclable
- Reduces energy consumption
- Reduces heating or cooling load
- Reduces heat loss
- Reduces waste or pollution
- Wall Building Materials
- Wall Formwork