QuadShield is a 4-in-1 plasterboard incorporating impact, water and fire resistance as well as sound insulation properties. It is suitable for the demands of multi-purpose performance applications in hospitals, aged care and educational buildings.
- Multi-performance plasterboard simplifies ordering, delivery and installation
- High resistance to incidental damage, easy to repair and maintain
- Meets the requirements for fire and water resistant applications
- Reduces the transfer of sound between rooms to improve indoor environment quality
- Reinforced with a continuous fiberglass mesh embedded in a high density core for impact resistance
- Complies with the requirements of AS/NZS 2588:1998 Gypsum Plasterboard, for water resistant plasterboard.
- May be substituted with 13mm FireShield in over 140 Lafarge Plasterboard fire rated and acoustic systems.