Polysafe Apex safety flooring
Polysafe Apex is designed to stand the toughest tests in extreme areas. In food processing, production, and kitchen environments, where there is plenty of movement over the floor, a high number of meals served and food processed daily plus frequent spillages, the specified flooring needs to last the pace.
Ideal for heavy footfall areas that are subjected to regular high viscosity contaminants, Apex has a concentrated level of safety aggregates in the vinyl to ensure sustainable slip resistance for the guaranteed life of the product.
Achieving a Pendulum Wet Test (Four S/Slider 96) result of 45+ and a surface roughness of 70 microns +, Apex ensures full HSE Compliance and delivers the pinnacle in performance to provide added underfoot protection.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product
- 100% Recyclable
- GreenTag Silver Level A Certified
- Surface roughness Rz 70µm + for use in heavy-duty and intense footfall areas where risk of high viscosity contamination such as oil and grease are present
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Emits low VOCs
- Fall protection
- Fall Safety
- Flooring Design
- Flooring Protection
- Floor Protection
- GreenTag Certified Silver
- GreenTag GreenRate level A
- Heavy Duty Flooring
- Safety flooring
- Supported by take-back program
- Wet Area Flooring
- Vinyl, linoleum and non-slip flooring