Mosa ventilated and non-ventilated ceramic facades
- Design Republic
Mosa has developed its tiles to be ideal for use on facades in regard to aesthetics as well as functionality. Modular ceramic tiles can be used in both ventilated and non-ventilated facades, with a vast range of options for tile size, colour and texture. Mosa leads on sustainability, with the tile company being the first in the world to gain full Cradle to Cradle certification for its entire collection.
Features and benefits:
- Tile facades create a better indoor building climate, and help to lower energy consumption
- Huge range of sizes, colours, textures and patterns available across Mosa's range
- The tiles are UV-resistant, frost proof, grafitti proof, anti-glare and do not absorb water
- All Mosa tiles carry the Cradle to Cradle Silver sustainability certification
- Designed and manufactured in the Netherlands
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.