Hydronic heating, recognized worldwide as one of the most energy-efficient and healthiest ways to heat the home, uses water instead of forced warm air, making it ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers. Hydronic heating has evolved to be one of the most controllable, comfortable and flexible forms of heating suitable for all types of properties. An efficient central boiler heats the water that is then circulated throughout the building using a network of pipes to an outlet. An outlet can be a radiator panel, in-floor trench, in-slab floor coil or a combination of outlet types.
Formed in Melbourne in 2010, H2O Heating specializes in hydronic heating only and has installed hundreds of hydronic heating systems, each one a bespoke design.
- Ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers
- System of choice in the health industry
- Efficient due to the ability to independently control the heat requirements of each room/area, reducing wasted heat
- Continuing development of the components results in increased efficiency and control of the system
- The system is versatile and can overcome design issues and be extended at any time.