Healthcare and aged care flooring solutions
- Gerflor Australasia
Gerflor's philosophy in the Health and Aged Care segment is to provide the best integrated solution based on an unrivalled and complete suite of products and services. Health services are supplied to more than 500 million people daily on Gerflor surfaces and we have a proven record of supplying products and resources to enable project partners to deliver world class health facilities with state of the art floor and wall coverings.
Gerflor recognises that each area of the hospital or aged care facility has to be finished and equipped specifically in terms of performance, aesthetics, functionality, duty of care and regulatory requirements. The use of Gerflor floor and wall products will enable healthcare facility managers to deliver of the specific needs of a diverse group of patients and health professionals, while meeting duty of care and environmental requirements.
- High stain resistance to chemicals commonly used in healthcare
- 100% recyclable
- Extremely Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions
- Suitable for heavy traffic areas, group T wear rating
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Emits low VOCs
- GreenTag GreenRate level A
- Healthcare Flooring
- Heavy Duty Flooring
- Hospital Flooring
- ISO 14001 compliant
- ISO 14025 compliant
- Packaging is reduced
- Post-industrial recycled content
- Production waste is recyclable
- Reduces heating or cooling load
- Reduces waste or pollution
- Wall Ties
- Vinyl, linoleum and non-slip flooring