Gyprock residential and commercial ceiling solutions
- CSR Gyprock
Generally, residential ceilings are ‘set’ or flush joint ceilings. Gyprock plasterboard sheets are fixed to appropriately prepared timber or steel framing. Plasterboard joints are taped and set to form a smooth flush jointed, continuous ceiling suitable for painting.
Apart from Gyprock® Standard Plasterboard, which is satisfactory for ceiling installation on 450 mm centres, Gyprock has a range of residential specialty boards that offer increased benefits for ceilings:
- Gyprock Supaceil™ – Gyprock’s recommended plasterboard lining for ceilings has a specially designed core that gives it improved sag resistance, which is essential when installed on 600mm joist centres. It is the first plasterboard in Australia to feature Optimised Core technology, making in stronger and lighter with greater breaking strength.
- Gyprock Soundchek™ – a high density recessed edge plasterboard that is available as a 10 mm board for acoustic ceilings.
- Gyprock Superchek™ – part of Gyprock’s Environmental range. It is a premium, high-recycled content 10 mm board manufactured with a denser core and heavy duty facing material. Superchek has excellent acoustic insulation properties and superior environmental credentials.
- Gyprock Aquachek™ – a gypsum plasterboard with the core, face and back treated to make it resistant to moisture and humidity. While standard plasterboard can be used in wet areas, Aquachek may be a better choice in alfresco rooms and areas with extreme moisture and humidity.
- Gyprock® Perforated Plasterboard – available in 3600 mm x 1200 mm x 13 mm sheets with an attractive pattern of 6mmm round perforations that provides acoustic absorption in areas where echo and reverberation can be a problem.
Gyprock manufactures a range of plasterboard ceiling tiles for use as decorative linings to suit most 1200 mm x 600 mm exposed grid systems:
- Gyprock Freshtone™ Ceiling Panels – white vinyl-faced plasterboard ceiling tiles that have a durable, easy to clean vinyl surface.
- Gyprock Supatone™ Ceiling Panels – provide an economical grid ceiling tile option with a basic, bright white pre-finished surface.
- Gyprock® Perforated Ceiling Panels – vinyl faced plasterboard tiles that provide superior sound absorption for acoustic control in commercial grid ceilings.
Click below to download our latest Commercial Installation Guide and many other useful resources.
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Acoustic Ceiling Insulation
- Acoustic Ceiling Linings
- Acoustic Ceiling Panels
- Acoustic Ceilings Panels
- Acoustic ceiling tiles
- Acoustic Designed Panels
- Ceiling Systems
- Decorative Plaster
- Gypsum Boards
- Perforated Plasterboard
- Plasterboard Ceilings
- Plasterboard Linings
- Plaster Ceiling Panels
- Plaster Ceilings
- Plaster Products
- Timber Lining Boards
- Timber Linings
- Vinyl Panels
- Wall cladding, panelling and sheets