Gyprock commercial walling solutions
- CSR Gyprock
Gyprock® provides a range of plasterboards and internal lining systems designed to meet or exceed BCA and functional performance requirements for commercial construction:
- Fire rated walls
- Acoustic walls
- Wet area walls
- Impact resistant walls
- Mould resistant walls
Each system is fully detailed in the Gyprock Red Book Fire and Acoustic Design Guide as well as on the Gyprock website. A suite of design guides is also available covering multi-residential, offices, hospitals, aged care, education, retail and hotels.
Good Environmental Choice Australia
Gyprock is proud to have achieved GECA accreditation for all Gyprock plasterboards in its Standard, Specialty and Environmental ranges This totals 16 Gyprock plasterboard variants. The majority of Gyprock’s compounds, specialty plasters and adhesives also carry GECA accreditation.
Gyprock Commercial Plasterboard
Gyprock commercial plasterboard is manufactured in 13 mm, 16 mm and up to 25 mm thickness with specific performance attributes that meet the various requirements of commercial walling.
Quality Standard Plasterboard
Gyprock Standard plasterboard is used as an economical alternative for standard partitions.
Gyprock Specialty Plasterboard
Plasterboards that are engineered with improved performance attributes.
- Gyprock Soundchek™ - high-density with increased noise absorption properties
- Gyprock Aquachek™ - resistant to moisture and humidity for wet area linings
- Gyprock Impactchek™- with a reinforced core for improved hard body and soft body impact resistance
- Gyprock Fyrchek™- a fire and acoustic grade board for use in fire rated walls and where improved acoustic performance is required
- Gyprock Fyrchek™ MR - a fire and acoustic grade board with high moisture resistance properties.
Gyprock Environmental plasterboard
GECA accredited, low VOC plasterboards that meet the requirements needed for attaining Green Star Points.
- Gyprock EC08™ Complete - a multi-function plasterboard with the highest level of specification in the Gyprock range for superior mould, impact, fire, acoustic and moisture resistance
- Gyprock EC08™ Impact - a fire and acoustic rated board designed with high levels of impact resistance
- Gyprock EC08™ Impact MR - a fire and acoustic rated board with increased impact and moisture resistance
- Gyprock EC08™ Fire - a fire rated board with increased acoustic performance
- Gyprock EC08™ Aqua - treated for increased moisture and humidity resistance for wet areas
- Gyprock EC08™ Partition - an economical board for use in office partitions and standard internal walls.
Gyprock Special Purpose Plasterboard
- Gyprock Shaft Liner Panels - used where high fire rating or high acoustic performance is specified
- Gyprock Flexible Plasterboard - a 6.5mm thick board that can bend to a small radius
- Gyprock Perforated Plasterboard - designed to reduce sound reverberation and echo.
Click below to download our latest Commercial Installation Guide and many other useful resources.
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Acoustic Linings
- Acoustic Plasterboards
- Commercial wall panels
- Fire Partitions
- Fire Rated Plasterboards
- Fire Resistant Walls
- Gyproc Plasterboards
- Noise Absorption
- Perforated Plasterboard
- Plasterboard Adhesives
- Plasterboard Ceilings
- Plasterboard Linings
- Plasterboard Sheeting
- Plasterboard Wall Systems
- Plaster Walls
- Wall Linings
- Wall cladding, panelling and sheets