Tarasafe is the next generation of safety flooring using deeply inlaid mineral crystal particles to enhance the look of safety flooring. With 50 colours in six ranges, there is no shortage of design options. The ranges include: Standard, Uni, Super, Ultra, Style and Geo.
The product is a multi-layered sheet vinyl with a pure PVC wear layer with deeply inlaid mineral crystal particles and coloured chips creating a decorative design. It is available in a standard vinyl backing, 2mm thick. Tarasafe Ultra is also available in Very High Density (VHD) comfort foam backing, 3.20mm thick.
- Commercial kitchens
- Changing rooms
- Stock and packaging areas
- Production areas
- True safety flooring
- SparClean® surface treatment, very low maintenance
- Higher stain resistance (betadine)
- Suitable for heavy traffic areas, group T wear rating
- Sanosol®, a fungistatic and bacteriostatic treatment
- R10, R11 and R12 slip ratings
- 100% Recyclable
- Extremely Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions
- Standard Dimensions: 2m x 20m x 2mm vinyl roll
- Comfort Dimensions: 2m x 20m x 3.20mm vinyl roll