Geberit toilet flush plates
- Geberit Pty Ltd
Geberit plates for concealed toilet cisterns – elegant and functional.
With a Geberit concealed cistern, only the flush plate is visible – two buttons that release either a large (6L or 4.5L) or a small (3L) quantity of water. The focus here is on reliable functionality, but Geberit also knows design is of the utmost importance. A wide range of plates offering different surfaces and shapes, giving you the aesthetic freedom to create the bathroom you always wanted.
Geberit flush plates are made of high-quality, durable, lightfast materials with plastic or glass surfaces, and manufactured of die-cast zinc or stainless steel to meet more demanding requirements of durability and security.
Depending on requirements, manual, electronic or pneumatic flush actuation can be used.
- more than 50 years experience
- wide variety of colours, shapes and material
- easy to access cistern internals for servicing - through the flush plate
- electronic, mechanical or pneumatic operation
- 3 years warranty
- sleek design with cistern hidden in the wall
- water saving dual-flush system (4.5L or 3L)
- stainless steel finish for commercial use
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Concealed Cistern
- Concealed toilet cisterns
- Dual Flush Cisterns
- Flush plates
- In Wall Cisterns
- Production waste is recyclable
- Reduces water consumption
- Stainless Steel Plates
- Steel Plates
- Water features
- WaterMark certified
- WELS rated
- Toilets and dispensers
- Kitchens and bathrooms