Geberit toilet flush plates
- Daniel Iranyi
- Geberit Pty Ltd
Geberit plates for concealed toilet cisterns – elegant and functional.
With a Geberit concealed cistern, only the flush plate is visible – two buttons that release either a large (6L or 4.5L) or a small (3L) quantity of water. The focus here is on reliable functionality, but Geberit also knows design is of the utmost importance. A wide range of plates offering different surfaces and shapes, giving you the aesthetic freedom to create the bathroom you always wanted.
Designed by Daniel Iranyi, Geberit flush plates are made of high-quality, durable, lightfast materials with plastic or glass surfaces, and manufactured of die-cast zinc or stainless steel to meet more demanding requirements of durability and security.
Depending on requirements, manual, electronic or pneumatic flush actuation can be used.
- more than 50 years experience
- wide variety of colours, shapes and material
- easy to access cistern internals for servicing - through the flush plate
- electronic, mechanical or pneumatic operation
- 3 years warranty
- sleek design with cistern hidden in the wall
- water saving dual-flush system (4.5L or 3L)
- stainless steel finish for commercial use
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.