Fall Protection for Tools range
- Capital Safety
The Fall Protection for Tools™ range, a collection of dropped object solutions for tools and equipment, helps to increase workplace safety by reducing the risks associated with dropped objects. Fall Protection for Tools makes work environments safer and more productive by drastically reducing incidents resulting in personal injury, equipment damage and tool loss.
The range includes:
- tool belts
- tool holsters
- tool lanyards/tethers
- tool pouches, spill control pouches
- attachment points
All of the options are third-party tested, and they're suitable for situations where tools are used at a height, or could cause significant damage if they're dropped.
- Keeps tools secure and easy to access
- Versatile range suits different work environments
- Tested by third parties in harsh conditions
- Capital Safety can also provide training for drop prevention, or help companies work out which accessories are suitable for their needs
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.