External aluminium shutters
- Melbourne Plantation Shutters
Australians love the outdoors, so Melbourne Plantation Shutters offer the Open Shutters range of aluminium shutters engineered to provide a practical alternative to solid walls or flapping blinds when defining your outdoor living areas.
The strength of the Open Metel shutter will withstand the extremes of Australian weather, from sun and snow, to seaspray and all but the fiercest Australian storms. They give you the versatility to control privacy, natural airflow and shade while still allowing you to enjoy the view.
Aluminium shutters offer more design options
The design options are broader than other alternatives, thanks to the combination of rigidity and the light weight of the material. This enables wider panel widths and heights than other shutters. The ability to match your colour scheme means the Metel range will integrate perfectly into your home. That's clever thinking.
- Aluminium alloy tempered to Australian Standards
- Available in Western red cedar look finish
- Key locks available
- Adjustable 90 or 115 mm aerofoil blades
- Panels can be made to fit angled openings, with fixed blades
- Low maintenance, extra weather resistance
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.