everroll Active rubber flooring range
- Regupol Australia
Here is a very unique and versatile rubber flooring material that brings high traffic flooring spaces to life. Fine particles of high-quality EPDM rubber have been injected to create a flooring system with greater density, yet a soft resilience to the touch. A broad palette of colour tones together with its physical attributes make it a popular choice for contemporary retail spaces while retaining more classical, traditional overtones.
Before you decide, request a sample and feel its tactile attributes.
- GECA environmental product certification
- Homogeneous construction
- Available in modular tiles or rolls
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Emits low VOCs
- GECA certified
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Production waste is recyclable
- Recycled Rubber
- Recycled Rubber Flooring
- Reduces waste or pollution
- Rubber Flooring Systems
- Rubber Floor Rolls
- Rubber Floor Tiles
- Supported by take-back program
- Vinyl, linoleum and non-slip flooring