Combining high recycled content with Excelon Tile, Eco-Terrazz offers sustainability, strength and durability. The result is a vinyl tile that offers a greener flooring option along with the performance features of our market leading Excelon Tile.
Eco-Terrazz was acknowledged in the 2012 Manufacturers Monthly Endeavor Awards:
Winner - Environmental Solution of the Year
Highly Recommended - Australian Consumer / Trade Product of the Year
- Eco-Terrazz is manufactured using up to 60% recycled / reused materials, including End of Life (EOL) material recovered after being removed, primarily from the floors of supermarkets and department stores.
- Tile (300 mm × 300 mm) format offers unlimited, yet simple, design options.
- Colours and designs to complement Excelon Designer and Terrazz ranges.
- Available in 2.0 mm gauge to meet performance and budget needs.
- Applications: office, retail environment, education and healthcare.
Note: stocks of Eco-Terrazz may be limited due to availability of EOL material, please contact your representative or customer service for further information.