Designpanel precision engineered acoustic lining
Designpanel is a perforated plasterboard that has been developed to provide high acoustic performance. It is ideal for use in a range of commercial applications where controlling the sound reverberation time is required for large open areas such as lecture theatres, shopping centres and schools.
Designpanel can also be installed in noise absorbing residential ceiling and wall systems, such as open plan living areas and home theatres.
Benefits of Designpanel
- Good sound diffusion and absorption to improve the acoustics in large open areas.
- High quality precision perforations deliver superior aesthetic internal lining finishes.
- Four styles meet a range of design requirements which can easily be installed interspersed with standard plasterboard
Good sound absorption to optimise the reverberation time and improve the overall acoustic environment. Achieves an αw (Alpha W) rating of up to 0.65. Refer to the installation guide for full details.
- Globe G2F – 6 mm circles
- Quadril Q2F – 12 x 12 mm squares
- Micro M2F – 3 x 3 mm squares
- Tangent T3L4 – 4 x 14 mm ovals
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Acoustic Ceiling Systems
- Acoustic Wall Systems
- Ceiling Linings
- Ceiling Systems
- Internal Wall Finishes
- Noise Absorption
- Panel Systems
- Perforated Plasterboard
- Plasterboard Wall Systems
- Wall Lining
- Wall panel systems
- Wall cladding, panelling and sheets