Colorex vinyl conductive and antistatic flooring
- Forbo Floorcoverings
Forbo's Colorex is an advanced technical flooring system specifically designed to control static discharge in sensitive areas such as cleanrooms, operating theatres and the electronics industry. Colorex is also aesthetically pleasing, and can enhance any commercial interior from industrial to educational establishments.
Features and benefits
- The dense construction provides a pore free surface, ensuring the highest hygiene properties
- Low plasticiser content creates a unique dimensional stability and prevents shrinkage
- Extremely low emissions and out gassing
- The surface can be fully repaired, extending the useful life of the product
- Dense construction provides excellent resistance to heavy loads
- Available in tile format – a prerequisite for raised access floors found in many commercial environments
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.