Cheminees Philippe Radiante 1200 French fireplace
- Wignells of Melbourne
The innovative Radiante 1200 is a stunning example of Cheminees Philippe's creative vision in slow combustion and open fireplace design. The contemporary style of this firebox, with its clean, uninterrupted lines and fabulous wide panoramic view of the fire, provides a visual delight.
Limited only by your imagination, the Radiantee 1200 provides the opportunity to create the ultimate feature for an open plan living space. Featuring the original Cheminees Philippe dual opening door system, it creates the ambience and cosy warmth of a real open fire when the door is open, and safe, slow combustion heating when the door is closed.
The Radiante 1200 is a complete package of elegance, performance and quality that is second to none.
Features and benefits:
- 100% French made in Cheminees Philippe's foundry and manufacturing facility
- Firebox construction cast iron and steel with ceramic glass door heat resistant to 800° celsius
- Total weight 238 kg
- Flue size 230 mm or 9”
- Reduced energy costs with excellent dual combustion heating system
- Estimated maximum heat output 280 sq*
- Dual opening door mechanism – forward and vertical
- Easy removable ash pan
- Can be left freestanding
- Choice of French designed and manufactured surrounds
- EPA approved and Australian standards AS 4013/7403
*Fluctuates depending on ceiling height, installation and place of construction
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.
- Cast Glass
- Cast iron
- Cast Steel
- Ceiling Features
- Ceiling Heating
- Contemporary Fireplace
- Door Glass
- Fire Resistant Glass
- Heat Resistant Glass
- Radiant Ceiling Heating
- Steel Door
- Heating, cooling and ventilation