Cast and extruded acrylic tubes and rods
- Allplastics Engineering Pty Ltd
Allplastics stock and fabricate a wide range of high quality Clear Acrylic (PMMA) Tubes and Rods which are widely used for a variety of lighting and display applications. Acrylic can be used in many cases because of its outstanding weatherability, long lifespan, excellent clarity and can be recycled easily.
CAST TUBES are perfectly clear and colourless they are completely smooth and brilliant, excellent light transmission of 92% (more than any plastics), have high break resistance and have exceptional resistance to weather conditions and aging.
CLEAR ACRYLIC EXTRUDED (XT) TUBES are available in a wide variety of diameters and wall thicknesses. The quality of the raw materials and the extrusion technology results in high purity, brightness and transparency of XT Acrylic Tubes.
- 10 times the impact resistance of standard glass
- Easily fabricated, cut, drilled, and polished
- Excellent optical properties
- Fully recyclable
- Lightweight material
- Outstanding UV resistance
- Temperature range: Up to -30ºC, +80ºC
- Very good resistance to weak acids and alkalis
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.