AutoTURN vehicle swept path analysis for Autodesk Revit
- Transoft Solutions
AutoTURN for Autodesk Revit vehicle swept path analysis tool for Revit users allows architects, engineers and designers to perform simple turning maneuvers under the Revit environment. The software allows users to perform simple maneuvers and turning simulations in order to test out designs.
- Produces forward and reverse vehicle turning simulations and swept path analysis within the Autodesk Revit environment
- Maintains the project and the simulations integrated to work within the same platform, saving time and money
- Simulates vehicles, allowing specific key parts to be drawn within the simulation to perform specific reviews
- Features forward and reverse simulations that can easily be controlled and adjusted by the user
- Based on low-speed maneuvers and turning capabilities, the software helps users determine key project information like Minimum Turning Radius
- Vehicle simulations are produced based on the turning capabilities (i.e. minimum turning radius) of the selected vehicle at low speed
Request more information
For brochures, pricing, samples, technical specs and more, contact the supplier directly or use the form below.