The elegance and style of the Auto Ingress sliding and swing door operators add to the statement of your design. Combining this elegance and style with high precision technology you will achieve a reliable, silent, safe and truly aesthetically pleasing entry.
- Single sliding, bi-parting, bi-slide (telescopic), breakout doors, cavity, cool room and single swing and double swing doors
- Colour choices: anodized, powder coat and stainless steel finishes
- Doors: aluminium, timber or frameless glass
- Standard features: digital device manager mode switch, programmable user codes, security code access, 7 day time clock, people counter, managed lock, selectable chime function, security and access control interface, system monitoring, stainless steel track.
- Mode settings – Auto, lock, open, exit and manual plus climate control.
- Compliance to AS5007-2007 & BCA
- Custom made - operators are custom made with care to suit your project
- Options: state of the art electric motor locking, manual locking, chain or belt models, sensors, master keying
- Warranty: 2 years parts, 12 months labour, 5 years motor and gearbox & lifetime on stainless steel track.
- Service agreements are available and can extend warranty conditions
- Australian owned and manufactured
- National service network 24/7
Range from heavy duty chain drive models for high traffic flow entries to lighter belt drive units for commercial buildings, all manufactured to suit your project requirements.
- The LS300 – A heavy duty chain drive model with heaps of punch that can carry combined door weights up to 360 kg. This model will provide you with a reliable door operator capable of moving large entry doors in applications such as shopping centres, car showrooms and hospitals
- The LS220B – A whisper quiet belt drive model that can carry weights up to 200 kg. Ideal for most applications.
- The LSW-LP – A whisper quiet, swing door operator. Suited for disabled access, hospitals and commercial buildings.
- LS 300 – 215 mm and 145 mm
- LS220B – 200 mm, 145 mm and 100 mm
- LSWLP – 115 mm
- 24 hours a day 7 days a week.