Transoft Solutions enters 3D Space with AutoTURN Pro 3D
Transoft Solutions Inc., developers of industry-leading software for the AEC community has announced the launch of AutoTURN Pro 3D, the latest and most advanced addition to the company’s suite of vehicle swept path analysis software. Featuring patent-pending technology, AutoTURN Pro 3D allows users to model, analyze, and visualize vehicle simulations in a 3D environment. Civil and transportation engineers can now work on complex vehicle facility and roadway infrastructure projects involving vertical and underside clearance assessments, detection of terrain or structural obstacles, and evaluate ‘punch-through’ cross-sections within the 3D swept path envelope .
Additional AutoTURN Pro 3D functionality includes:
- Generate 3D vehicle swept path envelopes for design and analysis purposes.
- Create a cross-section through the 3D swept path at a given instance along the simulation and present it in a report format.
- Perform vertical clearance analysis along any section of the 3D swept path checking for potential terrain or object conflicts.
- Perform conflict analysis to detect where objects can interfere with the vehicle 3D swept path
- Create 3D vehicles by specifying the roofline of the vehicle and the three ground clearance values (front, wheelbase and rear).
- Convert a 2D vehicle simulation into 3D by selecting a terrain for the vehicle to interact with.
- Work with an included sample library of 3D realistic vehicles or use imported realistic 3D models for presentation purposes.
For more information on the features found in AutoTURN Pro 3D, visit www.transoftsolutions.com/autoturnpro and watch product videos, register for a live webinar, or sign up for free demo.
Transoft Solutions develops CAD-based traffic engineering design software for transportation, civil and architectural engineering professionals.Learn more