Sixth year of Architects Without Frontiers
For the sixth consecutive year, Architects Without Frontiers and Aussie Action Abroad (formerly OzQuest) offer architects, architecture students and all related construction and design professionals and students an opportunity to travel to Nepal, experience world heritage Nepali architecture, and interact with and contribute to the local community through community development projects.
The trip includes the following:
- Working alongside local tradesmen and organizations to facilitate
- Design and construction of a community facility for a village
- Meeting with local council authorities to discuss sustainability in Nepal
- Nepalese architecture students from Nepal Engineering Collect will join the group on its trip
- Tours around World Heritage sites and historic architecture of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur
- A five-day trek in the Annapurna mountains
For further information, please contact David Anderson Architect, one of the directors of Architects without Frontiers, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 04 0782 3569.
Charity which engages Australian design professions in pro-bono projectsLearn more