GoodWood release timber perfect for sub decking
There’s no point investing in a high quality deck if the sub-deck isn’t up for the job!
Most naturally high durable decking timbers are prone to movement and need superior nail holding bearers and joists.
GoodWood Sub decking will span longer than almost all commercial alternatives meaning less stumps and less work with a superior finished product.
- Full Penetration H3 Treatment (can dock and machine without re-applying)
- Long lengths up to 7.2 metres
- Superior screw and nail holding ability
- Available in set lengths
- Class 1 durability
- Local and Sustainable Resource
- PEFC Certified
- 25 Year Guarantee
- Available in all structural sizes (includes 90x70 bearer size)
Australia's largest sustainable hardwood operation and hardwood manufacturing facility. Producing naturally beautiful timber products for custom residential projects through to enormous major projects where certification is required.Learn more