From floor to ceiling, DecoWood timber finish has it covered
DecoWood is a high quality timber finish for aluminium building products including but not limited to decking, cladding, windows, doors, louvres, shutters and ceilings. An ideal alternative to timber, DecoWood has the natural beauty of timber with the strength and durability of aluminium.
Why would you choose timber when you can have all the benefits of DecoWood?
- DecoWood NEVER needs painting, staining or oiling, saving you time and money.
- While timber rots, twists, warps, splits and turns grey over time, DecoWood looks new for years.
- Aluminium is strong and durable, never deteriorating like timber does.
- DecoWood is more affordable than timber over the life of the product.
- DecoWood is a marine grade powder coating, so unlike timber and standard powder coating, it can be used on constructions within 100 metres of the ocean.
- Many bushfire prone areas prohibit the use of timber building products such as windows, doors and decking. Now home owners in these locations can still have the look of timber with DecoWood.
Australian-made building products for effortless, beautiful living. Find inspiration here.Learn more