D900 Cube v2 – the next generation of square beam lighting
In 2011, Australian premium LED lighting company Brightgreen released the world’s first square-beam LED downlight. Now, Brightgreen presents the next generation of square beam lighting: the D900 Cube v2.
The D900 Cube v2 incorporates Brightgreen’s signature Tru-Colour 95CRI – a superb Colour Rendering Index to bring everything to life. Its square beam makes lighting square-edged spaces seamless and more efficient.
Enhanced optics give the D900 Cube v2 a softer-edged beam for smoother light transitions, and lower dimming gives you even more versatility. The D900 Cube v2 also fits existing 92mm circular cutouts and features a spring-clip mechanism for easier insertion and removal.
Boasting a brightness of 942 lumens, the D900 Cube v2 outperforms the equivalent halogen bulb using only a fraction of the energy, operating at 16 watts to give an average of 59 lumens per watt. It has a product lifetime of 70,000 hours – the equivalent of 32 years with 6 hours use a day.
Additional benefits include:
- Deeper dimming for lighting versatility
- Improved optics for soft edges and greater efficiency.
- A square beam that aligns with straight edges, allowing for efficient uniform lighting of square-edged spaces
- An easy-to-use spring mechanism for convenient insertion and removal
- Fits into standard 92mm circular cutouts
Brightgreen supplies energy-efficient LED lighting including direct lighting, indirect lighting, task lighting, accent lighting and projection lighting.Learn more